- Four groups separated by age group. Babies-Toddlers and 3 Pre-Kindergarten Groups in 2 buildings.
- Bringing time 0720-0850, Pick up time 1645-1830 hours.
- Two to five days per week. Single Fridays by arrangement/exception by emailing us.
- Bilingual English and German.
- Custom built, private playground for the Apple Tree children at Seestrasse.
- Montessori Playroom and after-kindergarten hort service at Bahnhofstrasse
- Days in the Forest.
- A qualified, engaged and expeirenced team for you & your child.
- Excellent child to staff ratio to ensure optimal care & learning experiences for all children.
- Lunches, snacks, Pampers and sensitive wipes included in the monthly rate. Parents bring their preferred formulae with instructions for the carers.
- Fresh fruit, vegetables & wholemeal baker`s bread served daily.
- Healthy meals prepared daily from fresh ingredients.
- Meat or fished served two to three times per week. Meat is of swiss and bio/organic origin. Fish is Stewardship Council certified.
- Audited and passed for Nutrition and Movement programme by the Kanton of Zurich.
- Age appropriate activities, play, motorics & music - also for babies!
- Open 50 weeks per year. Close down holiday at Christmas for two weeks
- Closed on legally recognised Zurich Kantonal Holidays
- Closed on Sechseläuten (April) and Erlenbach Chilbi (September) for team training and development activities.
For an appointment to visit our facility, please complete .
If you prefer to talk, please call 044 440 7111 with your questions (feel free to leave a message, requesting a call back too).